Eagle Assist is Johnson-Brock’s after-school academic enrichment program held each Wednesday. It will be staffed by para’s throughout the school year. Eagle Assist is a program designed to help students complete missing assignments and improve their grade. A few protocols have been established:
- Eligibility Reports will be ran Monday’s @ Noon
- For any missing assignment, teachers will fill out the “Eagle Assist” form and turn into the office by 4:00 p.m. Monday.
- On Tuesday morning, Mr. Dalinghaus will contact parent/student and inform that the student will be attending Eagle Assist on Wednesday after school.
- If a student chooses to skip Eagle Assist, they will attend Lunch Lockdown from Thursday-Wednesday.
- Eagle Assist sheets will be given to the para on duty to ensure that the para is aware of the assignment the student should be working on.
- When student has completed the missing assignment, it will be stapled to the Eagle Assist form and then given to the teacher.
- If the work was satisfactory and complete, teacher will sign the form, put a grade in the grade book, and give Mr. Dalinghaus the completed form.
- If the work was not satisfactorily completed, teacher will return form to student.
- If assignment is not turned in by the following Monday’s eligibility check @ noon, a zero (0) should be entered for that assignment.
- Student will continue to attend Eagle Assist until assignment is completed.